[Mailman-Developers] Re: message is unparsable and lost data files for filebase

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 01:18:08 -0500

    tm> But by comparing with the MTA's log file, I could understand
    tm> that the message in question has probably been spam. Is there
    tm> another place where mailman could have put it for inspection,
    tm> or do I have to change the configuration to keep track of such
    tm> problems?

Dan's right, but you need to enable saving of bad messages by setting
QRUNNER_SAVE_BAD_MESSAGES = 1 in your mm_cfg.py file.  Bad messages
aren't saved by default.

This is almost always going to be caused by malformed MIME messages,
which are (almost?) always spam.  I wouldn't worry about them.

-Barry