[Mailman-Developers] Prompt Enhancement Request.

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Thu, 2 May 2002 00:16:21 -0400

    PB> What would be the chance of enhancing the following text in
    PB> the membership modificiation page?

    PB> I find a lot of people using this option to 'unsubscribe' from
    PB> the list. I think this would happen less often if there was a
    PB> better description with a pointer that this is not an
    PB> unsubscribe function.

    PB> Disable mail delivery

    PB> Turn this on if you want mail to not be delivered to you for a
    PB> little while.

Note that in MM2.1, it reads:

    Mail delivery

    Set this option to Enabled to receive messages posted to this mailing
    list. Set it to Disabled if you don't want mail delivered to you for a
    while (i.e. you're going on vacation). If you disable mail delivery,
    don't forget to come back after your vacation to re-enable it!

Is that better?  Good enough?
-Barry