[Mailman-Developers] Postfix instructions in 2.0.10's INSTALL

bob@nleaudio.com bob@nleaudio.com
Fri, 3 May 2002 00:07:27 -0400 (EDT)

This is a MIME-encapsulated message.

--------------526765244746288680126959

Actually, alias_database only appears to affect the "newaliases" command, and
really isn't needed for what Mailman is doing, as I believe Mailman is using the
"postalias" command to create the .db file, isn't it?

Bob