[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Feature Requests-527143 ] button for "discard all"

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Thu, 02 May 2002 22:24:55 -0700

Feature Requests item #527143, was opened at 2002-03-07 15:48
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=527143&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
It would be very nice if there were a button to select the Discard checkmark on all held messages on the
administrative requests page for a mailing list.  This button should just check all messages but not yet
submit.  I often go through the list for the python-list, and invariably I have to discard 90% to 100% of the
messages, but it is a pain to do when there are 20 or so messages.  It is much easier if they are all
already checked to be discarded after which I can approve/reject the ones that need to be
approved/rejected.