[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Feature Requests-551892 ] Easy interface for "moderate first post"

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Fri, 03 May 2002 08:31:33 -0700

Feature Requests item #551892, was opened at 2002-05-03 10:31
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=551892&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
My mailing list has a "moderate first-time posters"
policy. I'd like it if that were easier to manage
with Mailman. The interface should provide an
explicit setting for this. The moderation response
for first-time posters should be optionally set
to "approve" by default and there should be a
checkbox (optionally unchecked by default)
labelled "moderate future postings" which allows the
moderator to quickly approve a poster for unmoderated
posting. As far as I could tell from my quick look at
2.1, there was no similarly convenient facility.

Thanks,
Dave