[Mailman-Developers] RE: [Mailman-Announce] RELEASED Mailman 2.1 beta 2

Marc MERLIN marc_news@vasoftware.com
Mon, 6 May 2002 22:21:29 -0700

On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 10:16:13PM -0700, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> > I would kill for a post-filter.  Why?  So I can inject every message
> > with the URL of where it sits in the web archives.
>
> Yeah, liststar does that, and it's *quite* nice.

Never mind, I misread.
What I meant to say is that it'd be nice to strip attachments, and give the
URL to the attachments in the web archive, like liststar does
Of course, that's probably home hacking, or post mm 2.1 stuff

Marc