[Mailman-Developers] Re: Upgrading from 2.0.10 to 2.1.b2

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Tue, 07 May 2002 13:12:22 -0700

On 5/7/02 10:44 AM, "Arnaud Launay" <asl@launay.org> wrote:

> Le Tue, May 07, 2002 at 08:32:07AM -0700, Chuq Von Rospach a écrit:
>> That's why List-ID was invented and why Mailman supports it.
>
> Does the term 'history' means something to you ?

It does, except when it gets in the way of making things better.

> I'm beginning to be very tired to modify my filters with each new
> release of mailman. And I used Sender because, for a long time,
> it was the only reliable header.

So use it until it breaks, and then fix it right. Don't tell us to never fix
it because you don't want to do it right, you want to do it easy....

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui@plaidworks.com -- http://www.chuqui.com/

Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you haven't fallen
asleep yet.