[Mailman-Developers] Approvals does not working

Danny Terweij danny@terweij.nl
Sun, 12 May 2002 12:19:35 +0200

Hi,

I have now several weeks mailman 2.1b1/2 running.
I did asked it before, so here the question again :

None of the lists and list owners/moderators and even me as site owner can
not approve the messages staying at the Pending moderator requests.

When you doing a accept or anything else and then "Submit all changes" it is
doing nothing with the moderated mesages. After pressed the button is is in
previous state.
It is going bigger and bigger and de list-owners are complaining.

No error found at the logfiles.

If you can not believe it? personal mail me then you get the moderator
password of my test list and see it your self.

Even on some lists, not all lists, the list-owner can not a member changing
at the membership options. So a list-owner/moderator can not
unsub/nomail/and other options to be set or unset.
Also here.. when pressing the button "Submit all changes" nothing happens.

No error at the logfiles.

So i have a trick found for list-owners to set users on nomail.
Open the browser to : http://domain.com/mailman/admin/testlist
Log in with the list-owner password.
Then change the URL to :
(Not opening a new browser window, just stay in the same (for the cookie))
Fill in the members email-adres you want to set on nomail at: