[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-556250 ] Icons not copied properly on new install

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Wed, 15 May 2002 01:35:03 -0700

Bugs item #556250, was opened at 2002-05-15 10:35
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=556250&group_id=103

Category: configuring/installing
Group: 2.1 beta

Initial Comment:
Using 2.1b2 on a minimal Solaris 8 installation, the
install script fails to properly copy the icons from
the misc dir in the source to the icons dir in the
mailman install location.

This is reproduceable (I installed 4 times).

Looking in the Makefile gave no clues, mostly due to
ignorance of makeifiles on my part.

Haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, so I am not sure
if this is my particular setup or if it is a general
problem.