[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-558633 ] Blocked queue after fight with Majordomo

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Tue, 21 May 2002 13:47:14 -0700

Bugs item #558633, was opened at 2002-05-21 08:01
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=558633&group_id=103

Category: mail delivery
Group: 2.0.x

Initial Comment:
On Mailman 2.0.8 (was honestly going to upgrade today!).

It appears that a couple of messages were boucing
between the mailman request addresses and a Majordomo
server,
with more error transcript being added to the message
on each bounce.   This then appeared to completely
block the qrunner.   Removing the 2 huge messages
from the qfiles directory fixed it.

Broken message qfiles attached.