[Mailman-Developers] Another stupid question

John W Baxter jwblist@olympus.net
Wed, 22 May 2002 21:35:43 -0700

At 23:21 -0400 5/22/2002, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
>On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 10:27:58PM -0400, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
>> So, you need to fix host_name (and probably web_page_url).  Only the
>> former can be changed on the General admin page.  Both of course can
>> be changed via withlist.
>
>Or I can remove the list and reinstantiate it, right?

Yes, but if you are at the stage of the list's lifetime when that is
appropriate, then it would seem that this list is a good one on which to
practice using bin/withlist.  Unless you're already comfortable with it.

  --John

--
John Baxter   jwblist@olympus.net      Port Ludlow, WA, USA