[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-559558 ] can't make moderated list unmoderated

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Mon, 27 May 2002 21:58:21 -0700

Bugs item #559558, was opened at 2002-05-23 06:16
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=559558&group_id=103

Category: security/privacy
Group: 2.0.x

Initial Comment:
With Mailman 2.0.8, I made a list moderated (by
setting "Must posts be approved by an administrator?"
in Privacy Options) to "Yes".  A few weeks later, I
changed my mind and set this to "No".  However,
whenever someone tries to post to the list, I still
receive a message from Mailman, saying that the
posting requires approval (the subject line
says "Posting to a restricted list by sender requires
approval").