[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-557131 ] newlist alias output error

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Mon, 27 May 2002 22:02:04 -0700

Bugs item #557131, was opened at 2002-05-17 06:03
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=557131&group_id=103

>Category: command line scripts
>Group: 2.0.x

Initial Comment:
I had a problem with Mailman-2.0.10 not responding to
confirmation e-mail submissions.

I found that there was no newline between newlist's
-request and -owner aliases output (they were
concatenated).

This led to anything sent to the -request alias being
silently ignored. Separating the aliases restored
correct  operation of confirmation processing.

Regards,
Neil Darlow M.Sc.