[Mailman-Developers] aliases and virtuser-support for sendmail

frank frank@manbox.de
Fri, 31 May 2002 10:15:36 +0200

Hello,

I have no idea of python-coding, but I thought for some experienced person
here it should be no problem to add the feature to mailman that it writes
also to sendmails' aliases and virtuser-files when setting up a mailing
list.

I installed mailman version 2.1b2+ and loved this very much because of it's
language features.
Btw.: I also translated almost completely the German language version (as
this was done only half way) and corrected there a lot of bugs. So if
somebody wants to have the file - pls. mail me.

The only thing to work with mailman would be now that it can write to those
files - so that it needs no manual intervention when setting up a mailing
list.

I would appreciate very much if somebody could help me!

Thanks in advance...

Frank