[Mailman-Developers] CVS update

Barry A. Warsaw barry@python.org
Fri Nov 15 22:05:04 2002

>>>>> "bjoernk" ==   <bjoernk@gmx.net> writes:

    bjoernk> Thanks, Greg. But how do I know CVS is going to checkout
    bjoernk> the right Mailman version? Don't I have to tell CVS my
    bjoernk> CVSROOT in order to make it clear that it checks out
    bjoernk> Mailman Version 2.1b4 instead of the old Version 2.0.x ?

By default, cvs always checks out the trunk of the tree, unless you
provide a -r<tag> option to check out a specific tag or branch.  My
development style is for all development of the next version to happen
on the trunk, so with no -r you'll get my latest code.  It ought to be
stable, modulo bugs <wink>, or unfortunate timing of doing an update
during a checkin storm.