[Mailman-Developers] footer bug or feature?

bjoernk@gmx.net bjoernk@gmx.net
Sat Nov 16 10:46:26 2002

Hi!

I am using Mailman 2.1b4+ now (thanks for the CVS info yesterday!) and I was
actually hoping that the footer thing I noticed with 2.1b4 would be gone,
but it is still there. Here is my question:

A footer message for the mailing list is defined. But it only appears every
2nd or 3rd e-mail. I tried to figure out a regular basis on which it appears
or not, but I couldn't figure it out yet. It seems like it is sort of a
"chaotic" behaviour. Maybe it is a feature? I mean, it does appear every so and so
often.

Is there another configuration parameter that interferes with the footer
message?

Thanks & bye,
    BJ