[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Patches-551327 ] Makefile fix so that errors propagate

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 19 03:45:29 2002

You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=551327&group_id=103

>Category: configure/install
>Group: Mailman 2.1

Initial Comment:
While I was trying to build mailman-2.1b1 as an rpm i
encountered problems with my python installation that
made the build in misc fail. Unfortunately, the error
didn't propagate to the toplevel make process so it
took some time to track down. The attached patch simply
propagates any errors from make subprocesses to the
topelevel make in an automake like fashion.