[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Patches-470968 ] Mailman 2.0.6 Archiving in Japanese

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 19 04:31:36 2002

You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=470968&group_id=103

Category: Pipermail
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Mailman 2.0.6's Pipermail does't handle rfc2237
Japanese escaping sequences.
This patch handle them so that an archive containing
Japanese mail can be seen figurably.

I haven't seen any part of either 2.1.x or i18n
version code. So, the newer mailman may not need this
kind of patch.... i hope so.
anyway, 2.0.6 is the newest stable version. so i
believe it's worth to submit it.