[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Patches-498747 ] Decoration fixes for MIME encodings

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 19 04:38:53 2002

You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=498747&group_id=103

>Category: mail delivery
>Group: Mailman 2.0.x

Initial Comment:
Plugs the case when the sole body of a message is
encoded in base64 or quoted-printable. In the former
case, the body is left unchanged (I follow the
principle of least meddling here); in the latter case,
the header and footer are encoded to quoted-printable
prior to being appended to the body. Also, some
optimizations are made, such as the changed order of
conditions.

This is rather a short-term fix. For the long-time i18n
solutions, I'll post a feature request later.