[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-640374 ] 2.1b4 Mailman bug

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 19 19:27:21 2002

Bugs item #640374, was opened at 2002-11-18 16:57
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=640374&group_id=103

Category: Web/CGI
Group: 2.1 beta

Initial Comment:
When I try to access some of my lists via the web
interface to moderate them I receive this error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/mailman/scripts/driver", line 87, in run_main
    main()
  File "/var/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/admindb.py", line 227,
in main
    show_pending_unsubs(mlist, form)
  File "/var/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/admindb.py", line 332,
in show_pending_unsubs
    fullname = Utils.uncanonstr(mlist.getMemberName
(addr), lang)
  File "/var/mailman/Mailman/OldStyleMemberships.py",
line 128, in getMemberName
    self.__assertIsMember(member)
  File "/var/mailman/Mailman/OldStyleMemberships.py",
line 113, in __assertIsMember
    raise Errors.NotAMemberError, member
NotAMemberError: capeterson28@hotmail.com

This is only a problem for some of my lists.  Some lists I
can log into and moderate successfully from the Web.

I am running Mailman 2.1b4 on RedHat Linux 7.3.

Thanks for your help.

Paul Marshall