[Mailman-Developers] fix for some arch problems

Andrew D. Clark andrew.clark@ucsb.edu
Tue Nov 19 22:13:56 2002

I love answering my own questions.  Either that, or I'm far too hasty
posting problems to the list before I try to fix them.  In anycase,
hopefully this will help anyone else who is having problems regenerating
their archives.
Try renaming the html archive directory for a given list to listname.backup.
Then run arch again and let it recreate the whole html archive from
scratch.  Worked for me on a few archives that arch was barfing on.

--
Andrew Clark
Campus Network Programmer