[Mailman-Developers] Re: Emer moderation

Edmund Lau edlau@ucf.ics.uci.edu
Thu Nov 21 02:56:18 2002

I think I see why now.

At the bottom of the web UI for the membership management area, there is a
"set everyone's moderation bit" thing.  That seems to always select off,
regardless of the general emergency moderation.  This would also explain
why some people I selected to be moderated came off.

-Ed