[Mailman-Developers] Re: Emer moderation

Edmund Lau edlau@ucf.ics.uci.edu
Thu Nov 21 03:05:55 2002

Sorry, I take that back.  It seems to be affected after clicking on
"submit your changes" regardless changes.  (I didn't see the small "set"
button on the right.)  Sorry also for flooding everyone's inbox.

-Ed