[Mailman-Developers] Missing Moderation Message

Edmund Lau edlau@ucf.ics.uci.edu
Thu Nov 21 20:24:41 2002

Now that "martial law" (aka emergency moderation), is in effect on my
lists (thanks Barry for the quick patch last night!), I've noticed a bug
or feature.

A post to the list in question doesn't seem to go through the routines to
notify the sender their post is being held and doesn't notify the
moderator that there is a new post pending for approval.

So I can understand if this is a bug, but I can easily see why this could
be a "feature" -- to prevent the poor moderator from getting overwhelmed.

-Ed

PS from CVS 11/20