[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-606978 ] explicit email Reply-To header Problem

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 27 16:19:55 2002

Bugs item #606978, was opened at 2002-09-09 17:22
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=606978&group_id=103

Category: configuring/installing
Group: 2.0.x

Initial Comment:
I am running RH 7.3 with mailman 2.0.12

I have configured some list to use  a specific email
address to reply to.

Now I am trying to delete the address and have the list
server replies to back to the original poster.

I have clicked on the Poster radiobox and delete the
email address that is in the explicit email Reply-To
header.

After I click save changes, the Poster radiobox has been
changed but the explicit email Reply-To header still stays
inside the textbox without deletion.