[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-431511 ] charset="Windows-1252" in archive

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 27 16:19:56 2002

Bugs item #431511, was opened at 2001-06-08 18:45
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=431511&group_id=103

Category: Pipermail
Group: 2.0.x

Initial Comment:
The archives seem to have trouble with Windows-1252
encoding.  This is from the headers of such message:

Subject: [F1] =?Windows-1252?Q?
RE=3A_=5BF1=5D_=5BF1=5D_Sp=E1_fyrir_Monako?=

The Subject appears like this in the archives instead
of being decoded.

Don't know if this is a bug with the email client
or Mailman but thought I'd mention it, there seems
to be a lot of these things acording to a Google
search for Mailman and Windows-1252.

Comment By: Ben Gertzfield (che_fox)