[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-641564 ] quoted-printable in pipermail

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 27 16:28:19 2002

Bugs item #641564, was opened at 2002-11-20 18:38
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=641564&group_id=103

Category: Pipermail
>Group: 2.0.x

Initial Comment:
I am using version on debian 2.0.13-2.

Some of my mail list owners send email with quoted-
printable encoding. Such emails are distributed with the
encoding stripped.

In the ???.mbox/???.mbox file, a header that say that the
message has quoted-printable encoding is present. After
pipermail is run, in the .txt file, the encoding information
header is no longer present, but the encoding is not
decoded. This is annoying as some of many of our mails
have urls. The urls fail to resolve because of the
encoding.

Best wishes,

Thomas