[Mailman-Developers] [Fwd: automating daily send to moderated list]

Sagi Bashari sagi@boom.org.il
Wed Nov 27 21:24:13 2002

On 27/11/2002 16:06, Danny Terweij wrote:

>Which version of mailman?

2.0.13. But I'll upgrade if needed.

>mailman 2.1bx can do it. If i remember somthing with senders filters at the
>web GUI interface.
>Then you can enter a email adress that can send messages without aproving
>it.
>
>Or just subscribe the email address which started the cronjob.

I can do that, but then - it's possible to fake the From header, no?

I rather feed mailman directly without going through the MTA at all.

Is that possible? I don't mind doing some hacking if I'll only get some
pointers.

Sagi