[Mailman-Developers] Howto submit patches?

Marc MERLIN marc_news@merlins.org
Thu Nov 28 20:27:14 2002

On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 09:03:38PM +0100, Matthias Juchem wrote:
> There is a patch manager on sf.net, but apparently without possibily to add a
> patch, at least for people who are not registered for the project.

Mmmh, anyone with an account on sf.net can submit patches.
I'm not a registered developer of mailman on sf.net, and was able to
submit patches nonetheless.

However, if you don't  have an sf.net account, then yes,  you are out of
luck, but  seriously, it doesn't  take long to set  one up, and  so far,
OSDN has been really good at keeping your info private (except if you
get your users.sf.net address harvested by some spammer obviously)

Marc