[Mailman-Developers] problem with 2.1b3+

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 20:18:10 -0700

Ran into a problem with 2.1b3+

I configured my new system as "new.plaidworks.com" and did all my work
there.

I've just put it into production and renamed it plaidworks.com. I've
rebuilt everything. Unfortunately, I keep seeing mailman URLs showing
up under the old "new.plaidworks.com" name.

Digging, i did a dumpdb of a list database. In it is:

     'web_page_url': 'http://new.plaidworks.com/mailman/',

uh, oh. I don't seem to be able to fix this with either config_list or
the admin web pages. so bad things are happening.

Help?

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui@plaidworks.com -- http://www.chuqui.com/

The first rule of holes: If you are in one, stop digging.