[Mailman-Developers] problem with 2.1b3+

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 21:00:22 -0700

bingo. Thanks, dan. I looked for move_lists. Forgot it got redone...

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui@plaidworks.com -- http://www.chuqui.com/

He doesn't have ulcers, but he's a carrier.