[Mailman-Developers] Overhauled 'Exim and Mailman' doc

Barry A. Warsaw barry@python.org
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 19:56:47 -0400

    GW> I've just spent the last couple of hours beating the
    GW> README.EXIM document from Mailman's current CVS tree into
    GW> shape.  (This is derived from Nigel Metheringham's "HOWTO -
    GW> Using exim and Mailman together" document, which can be found
    GW> at www.exim.org.)

Good work Greg, thanks.

Speeaking of Mailman's README.EXIM, do we want to continue to
distribute a copy of the exim.org doc, or should we zap that and just
include a pointer to the canonical location on the web?  Which, I'm
assuming, will be http://www.exim.org;/howto/mailman.html and will
eventually be updated to include Greg's description.

-Barry