[Mailman-Developers] Overhauled 'Exim and Mailman' doc

Marc MERLIN marc_news@merlins.org
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 17:27:14 -0700

On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 08:18:28PM -0400, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

>     MM> That'd be nice, but I think Nigel is a bit too busy, I sent
>     MM> him my new version too, but he never had the time to post it
>     MM> on exim.org
>
> Ok.  Can you and Greg get together and agree on a new version for
> Mailman's README.EXIM?  I'll install it in Mailman's cvs and then
> Nigel will be free to update exim.org when he gets a chance.

I took the document from Nigel, modified it, and gave you my version for CVS
(and gave it to Nigel too)
Greg took my version from your CVS and further updated it, so he has the up
to date version, so feel free to take whatever he gives you.
(I gave him a few updates, but he's the maintainer of the day right now :-)

Marc