[Mailman-Developers] hmm. One correction.

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 20:10:58 -0700

to my last. It looks like mailman is generating THREE messages to the
unsubscribe now. One to the subscriber, one to the list admin and one
-- where? I dunno. Or maybe I'm misreading the logs. but I definitely
got the one to the list owner on this latest unsubscribe, which I
didn't previous to this CVS update. but I'll have to see if I can
figure out where that one deleted message is coming from or going to...

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech, Apple IS&T E-mail systems
chuq@apple.com