[Mailman-Developers] here we go again... (are these headers really right?)

Barry A. Warsaw barry@python.org
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 13:33:12 -0400

    CVR> Oh, by the way. I don't remember seeing Barry note this,
    CVR> but...

    CVR> mailman-developers is now running under Mailman 2.1b3+.

I thought I sent around a message about it, but maybe I forgot.  Good
to see you noticed! :)

    CVR> and I'm seeing amazingly good performance on return
    CVR> messages. To the point where the first few times, I thought
    CVR> I'd replied to myself, not the list.

    CVR> (clap clap clap clap clap clap)

Thanks!  The real interesting thing will be to see how performance
holds up with dozens (or more) of lists running on the same
installation.

BTW, I'll be converting the other mailman-* lists over when I put out
b4, hopefully by the end of this week.

are-we-having-fun-yet-ly y'rs,
-Barry