[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-615040 ] problem creating newlist

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 28 03:47:40 2002

Bugs item #615040, was opened at 2002-09-26 12:22
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=615040&group_id=103

Category: command line scripts
>Group: 2.1 beta

Initial Comment:

I get the following when I try to run "newlist":

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/home/admin/src/mailman-2.0.13/bin/newlist", line
52, in ?
    import paths
ImportError: No module named paths

any ideas?