[Mailman-Developers] qfiles/shunt full of posts

Greg Ward gward@mems-exchange.org
Mon Oct 28 16:45:24 2002

I just noticed that qfiles/shunt in my MM 2.1 installation contains a
large subset of all messages posted since I upgraded to 2.1b3+ a few
weeks ago.  (It's entirely possible that every single list post we've
received lives on in qfiles/shunt -- I haven't investigated thoroughly
enough to know if that's the case.)  We're now running 2.1b4, and the
problem continues -- most list posts received (hmmm, apparently not all
of them) sit in qfiles/shunt and live there indefinitely.  It looks as
though everything in qfiles/shunt was in fact successfully processed by
Mailman and posted to the relevant list.  I don't see any bounces,
confirmation notices/responses, or other bureaucracy.

Anyone want to sell me a clue here?  Seen anything similar?
Suggestions for what I should investigate?  Things to look for in the
logs?

        Greg
--
Greg Ward - software developer                gward@mems-exchange.org