[Mailman-Developers] Re: i18n support for Archiver

David Champion dgc@uchicago.edu
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 18:30:26 -0500

* On 2002.09.03, in <3D750235.6080904@sun.com>,
*	"Dan Mick" <Dan.Mick@sun.com> wrote:

> Oh, that's brilliant!  Thank you David; I love Joerg's software,
> but that just hit home...

I rely on his CD software, and for the most part it's quite good, but it
was just too funny to let lie when I found him claiming that under some
circumstances you need his make clone to compile cdrecord, and his tar
clone to unpack his make source.

You just have to wonder why -- until you realize you'd probably regret
finding out.

--
 -D.			We establised a fine coffee. What everybody can say
 Sun Project, APC/UCCO	TASTY! It's fresh, so-mild, with some special coffee's