[Mailman-Developers] trying to tweak adminstrative options

Adam Lacey mradamlacey@hotmail.com
Wed, 04 Sep 2002 20:08:54 -0500

Apologize in advance if this isnt the mailing to help me, but if anyone can
I would appreciate it.

I am running mailman to manage lists.  It works fine as intended, however I
want to restrict access to certain adminstrative features (message size,
etc).  However I want to keep access to other adminstrative features
(membership management, desrciptions, greeting message, etc.).

I thought if I could find where the pages for the list administration
options are created, I could simply remove the options that I dont want the
list administrators access to, and if I wanted to change those options, I
could simply edit via the command line (config_list).

However, I dont know the structure of the program, or if there is a
semi-easy solution.  Could anybody shed some light on where that particular
content is made, where I could edit it, or if I can.

Thanks for the help