[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-601082 ] personalized recip should be MIMEed

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 14:55:38 -0700

Bugs item #601082, was opened at 2002-08-27 21:19
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=601082&group_id=103

Category: mail delivery
Group: 2.1 beta

Initial Comment:
If the list delivery is personalized, user's name is
placed in To: header. When the user choose to register
non-ascii character in the name, To: header contain
non-ascii and breaks RFC(number?Idontknow).
A quick and dirty patch is included. I hope Barry can
inspect and revise it.