[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-612174 ] subscribe_policy + ALLOW_OPEN_SUBSCRIBE

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 09:02:52 -0700

Bugs item #612174, was opened at 2002-09-20 15:42
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=612174&group_id=103

Category: command line scripts
Group: 2.1 beta

Initial Comment:
There is a flaw somewhere in the logic that alters the
value of subscribe_policy based on the value of
mm_cfg.ALLOW_OPEN_SUBSCRIBE.

I have ALLOW_OPEN_SUBSCRIBE = 0. When I attempt
to set subscribe_policy = 1 via the config_list script,
subscribe_policy is always set to 2.