[Mailman-Developers] post got bad listname

Eduardo Manrique (Fundacite Aragua) manrique at fundacite.arg.gov.ve
Wed Apr 2 16:24:03 EST 2003

Hello...

 I recently installed the new Mailman 2.1.1, i follow all the steps that the
install file said me to did, i created a list, but when i send a test mail to
the list return me this
This is the Postfix program at host chuao.fundacite.arg.gov.ve.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

For further assistance, please send mail to  <postmaster>

delete your own text from the message returned below.

              The Postfix program

<prueba2 at fundacite.arg.gov.ve>: Command died with status 1:
   "/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman post prueba2". Command output: Mailman
   error: post got bad listname: prueba2

Final-Recipient: rfc822; prueba2 at fundacite.arg.gov.ve
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; Command died with status 1:
   "/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman post prueba2". Command output: Mailman
   error: post got bad listname: prueba2
Please Help.....

Thanks......
Eduardo Manrique