[Mailman-Developers] encrypted mailing list

Thomas C. Meggs tom at plik.net
Sat Apr 5 14:37:35 EST 2003

Hi,

I've been playing around with the idea of making software for an
encrypted mailing list that would be based around GPG. Each mailing list
would have its own public key. All members of a list would have to
submit a public key on subscription. When incoming mail is received, the
mailing list software would decrypt the email and then re-encrypt with
the public key for each of the members of the list.

Has anyone played around with this idea? Has anyone already done a
working concept? I was just curious, and I wanted to throw the idea out
there. Thanks!

Regards,
Tom