[ham] Re: [Mailman-Developers] SMTPServerDisconnected bug

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue Apr 22 02:00:20 EDT 2003

Looks like I am wearing the pointy hat, The MTA log had the answer, I upgraded postfix, the new version did not permit localhost to
relay by default, I had to add it by hand. kicking myself for not spotting it before.

If will permit an unworthy individual , "Thank You for time and attention, this product would not be what it is without the effort
you provide, I appreciate it and conmen you on the selfless sharing of your time."

MJM