[Mailman-Developers] Header & Footer for non-ASCII messages

M.-A. Lemburg mal at lemburg.com
Wed Apr 23 11:54:02 EDT 2003

Tokio Kikuchi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Have you tried this patch ?
>
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=664209&group_id=103&atid=300103

Thanks. This looks like a start, but I'd add your new if case
as elif to the existing one; you'll also have to deal with errors
from trying to decode the payload and have to make sure that
in case of a conversion error, the default action (add MIME parts)
is chosen as fallback.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Software directly from the Source  (#1, Apr 23 2003)