[Mailman-Developers] English (USA)

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Wed Apr 23 18:36:16 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-04-23 at 12:59, Norbert Bollow wrote:
> > and we'd see other entries like "France (fr)" and "Portuguese
> > (pt_BR)".
>
> Actually, why not make that "Portuguese (pt)"?

Actually, we have both! :)

> > You'd still see "(en)" in the Japanese translation too.
>
> Sounds good.  That'll mean that I'll not be totally lost if I ever get
> on a list at Mailman site with Japanese as default language :-)

And now you've discovered my ulterior motive for my compromise
position!  When I'm debugging Japanese, Korean, or Russian, I have to
look for those parentheses to get back to English.  I've memorize the
order of links in the Categories columns but still haven't managed to do
the same on the language pull down. :)