[Mailman-Developers] Mailman - list corruption

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Thu Aug 14 05:07:05 EDT 2003

I'm not ignoring you guys. ;)  Well, actually I am, but I wish I didn't
have to.  I'm slammed to the gills with work stuff these days.  I had
hope to have some free evenings this week to catch up, but no dice.

Chuq, I have a working patch for you that I still haven't had time to
check in.  I'm also nearly finished with a patch that should make bounce
processing much less painful.  Hopefully, I'll have a few hours soon to
finish that up and then release a MM2.1.3.

Sigh.  I'll be back soon.