[Mailman-Developers] html includes

Will Knapp will at thebase.com
Thu Aug 14 14:38:04 EDT 2003

Hello,

I enter warily acknowleging that I am unworthy and tred where I ought not.

I have an question that I was not able to find an answer to either in
documentation or on the general users list.

When altering the User page's html I'd like to use some kind of "include" to
point to header.html and footer.html outside of mailman.

I know all about why SSI is a bad idea in CGI. Is there some tag in mailman
or Python that will let me do this?

I have several lists and am afraid of screwing up or forgeting something if
there is a change in the site design.

thanks, I now exit, walking slowly backwards, bent at the waist and palms
extended downward.

Will Knapp