[Mailman-Developers] HTML code setting ???

Fabio Rossi fabiorossi60 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 13:06:22 EDT 2003

Help me please. In MailMan mailing list...
What is the setting to put HTML code in footer and header of the mailman list ??? I use MailMan Mailing List of CPanel and HTML CODE IS NOT RECOGNIZED. I read all in pure text.
If i insert HTML code such as footer or header it result in a error.
I read all messages in pure text.
Not "GoodBye GoodBye GoodBye" but "<body>

WHAT IS THE SETTING TO READ HTML CODE IN THE MAILING LIST MESSAGES (TO INSERT HEADER AND FOOTER IN HTML CODE) ????

Setting.
-----
General Options
-----
An introductory description - a few paragraphs - about the list. It will be included, as html, at the top of the listinfo page. Carriage returns will end a paragraph - see the details for more info.
(Details for info) :

OTHER SETTING IN GENERAL OPTION ???

-----------

----
Non-digest options
----
Header added to mail sent to regular list members
(Details for msg_header)

%(info)s
%(description)s

IS THIS AN ERROR ?

-----------

----
Content filtering
----

Should Mailman filter the content of list traffic according to the settings below?
(Edit filter_content)
NO
CORRECT ???

Remove message attachments that don't have a matching content type. Leave this field blank to skip this filter test.
(Details for pass_mime_types)

multipart/mixed
multipart/alternative
text/plain
text/html

CORRECT ???

Should Mailman convert text/html parts to plain text? This conversion happens after MIME attachments have been stripped.
(Edit convert_html_to_plaintext)

NO

Action to take when a message matches the content filtering rules.
(Details for filter_action)

Preserve