[Mailman-Developers] list pickle details

Aaron Bennett aaron.bennett at olin.edu
Fri Dec 12 16:24:19 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm working on writing a mailman statistics program -- simple stuff, and
I'm sure there are better ones out there then the one I'm writing, but
I'm also teaching myself python at the same time.

My first approach is to unpickle each list's configuration pickle into
an array of <whatever the heck they are>.  Does anyone have either a
concise explanation of what's in each list object when it gets
unpickled, or a link to some documentation about how mailman's internals
work?  Also appreciated would be pointers as to where in the mailman
source code I should start my reading.

thanks so much,

and of course I'll release my stats program when it's done if anyone is
interested in it,

Aaron Bennett

--
Aaron Bennett